Need some help...maybe a little TMI?!?

Last week at the end of my ovulation some really bad lower pelvic cramps and outer vaginal swelling. It was pretty uncomfortable for about a day but then it passed. Then the next day I had a thick clear vaginal discharge with tiny spots of blood and I have been extremely tired lately (i went to bed at 6:30 lastnight). My DH and i had unprotected sex twice the previous week.

I know it is too early to test for pregnancy because my period is not due for another week, but could these be signs of early pregnancy. I have had two children before this but never any of these symptoms, and I thought I might have messed up my ovulation days and that these symptoms may be signs of ovulation but I have never had that kind of crampy with ovulation, so IDK, I am rambling now, any imput would be apperciated....Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I forgot to add that for the last two days I have been getting this weird pain in my left breast localized in the nipple but it feels deeper, its not tenderness like I have had with my other two children, but a throbbing pain that only last a few minutes and comes and goes.
    Anonymous