what would be your first reaction,if you found out your he was cheating on you?

I trust and love my husband,but sometimes i cant help but wonder how i would react,if i found out he was cheating,because honestly most women don't see it coming! would i throw the vase at him?..cry uncontrollably?...take the baby and leave him?,...tell him we could "work things out"?or just faint...lol

cuddlymom303

Asked by cuddlymom303 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be sad, shocked, and i think I would try to figure out where we had lost what we had. How can we figure out where we lost sight of what we had... what could I do to repair my end.... what could he do to repair my trust.... and how could we make our family whole again.
    Anonymous

• I have thought about that so much, that I know exactly what I would do. I would ask how long? and did he use protection? I would also get full custody of my kids and start looking for another place to live. After I find one I then would file for a divorce. Cheating even if its a first time offense, I will not tolerate! and there is not a damn thing anybody can say or do to make me change my mind if he ever does cheat.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• mine was try to hit him, cry uncontrollable, try to hit him again, then i left w/ my kids, Oh and i still have nightmares about the chick he cheated on me with and it has been 1 1/2 yrs ago its very painful one of the most painful things i have been through
    Anonymous

• packing my bags and getting the hell out of dodge. he didn't love me enough if i wasn't enough.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I would punch him in his face lol!! Actually I would probably grab all of his stuff and throw it outside and then change the locks and go talk to my attorney!! I will not deal with a cheating husband, no way!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i'd probably be angry, possibly violent. or i might just cry & leave. you never know until you're in the situation. i hope i never have to be in that scenario.
    Anonymous

• All of it... I found out SO was cheating with a stripper in august when I started to work 2nd shift and he was supposed to have our DD. He left DD with my parents and drove from PA to WV. When I got home at 1 in the morning, of course I wondered where he was. Well sure enough he tried to lied except I checked his myspace to see if he made plans with someone and there was a message to some girl about they needed to take pics the next week when he went back. He had turned his phone off after I called about 3 times and then at 6 am he finally answered and tried to deny it. I got mad, took the baby, then told him he could get past it, cried uncontrollably. And I too, didnt see it coming. He stills goes away to work for a week at a time and I made him promise that he wouldnt ever go down there with work again, and I make him call from the hotel hes staying at. Still I hate him for it, and I am not over it
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 7:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I will be leaving him soon, I figure if he has enough balls to cheat, I have enough balls to use him until im done with school
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 7:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I threw a temper tantrum and told him to never do it again. It was not effective. He did it again and I left.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I cried, hyperventilated and curled up in a fetal position on the bed for awhile. Then I got angry. I didn't yell or break stuff like he thought I would. He was on the defense and actually seemed frustrated that I wasn't being more mean about it. Instead of kicking him out and having my whole gossiping family talking behind my back I told him he could stay until I made a final decision. During that time I barely spoke to him. I didn't ask him to do anything around the house or help with the baby which I could tell was making him feel extremely uneasy and I enjoyed that look of fear on his face. I also wouldn't let him touch me. He'd tell me he loved me and it just pissed me off. After a couple weeks I called his brothers and his dad to come get him and all his shit. I almost gave in, he looked so hurt by my rejection, but then I found out there was more to it than what he told me and more than the one woman he confessed to.
    Anonymous