Pregnancy Question

I got my period on February 7th, 2010 and my breasts hurt every time I get my period usually 2-3 weeks in advance and I am always irregular 27-40 days (Usually 31-35 days) . My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and my breasts started hurting today (February is a shorter month). Not sure if this is a sign of my next period or am I pregnant. It is too soon for a pregnancy test but I wanted to know if anyone might have an answer?

FMHI

Asked by FMHI at 7:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it is too soon for a test you need to wait at least another week.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• You know in my case, my breast would do the same thing and kind of ache when my period was coming but when I became pregnant they stopped! That is what tipped me off because they would normally start hurting about a week before my period and when I was almost to the time of the month and didn't have any pain I kind of wondered!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• my period started the 7th also it was so irregular. and i tested positive on the ovulation test on the 19th. i still have like 9 or so days til my next period
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2010