Light Bleeding at 7 weeks.

I just went to the bathroom, and there were a few drops of dark redish/brown blood in the toilet. It kind of looks like the blood that you get at the end of your period. I know that spotting is common at this time, and I have had no pain associated with the bleeding or throughout my pregnancy yet. I had an ultrasound last wednesday and everything looked good so far! Any advice ( other than calling the doctor) or similiar experiences? Thanks!

jennishallis

Asked by jennishallis at 8:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im having light bleeding at 13 weeks and the bleeding started on February 19th and im still having light bleeding and its the 22 of this month now.
    Anonymous

• good luck is all i can say. its can be normal. but with me, i started out with light bleeding, but by the next day it was heavy and i miscarried. my prayers are with you.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Lay down and take it easy..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i've had light bleeding with 2 of my pregnancies that ended up fine. however, i also had light bleeding with one and miscarried the next day. all you can do is put your feet up and relax as much as possible. good luck!
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2010