anyone live near philly?

I live in a township in Delware county and I keep hearing this siren that sounds like the storm siren that we had back in MN WI TX and OK. LOL It is driving me nuts!! What is with the siren?? I hear it 3 - 4 times a day all at different times. We were driving the other day and heard it louder in one of the other townships just east of us. ANyone know what the deal is?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Bethel, PA maybe about 1 1/2 hours from philly. We have a siren that is loud and its for the fire company. I guess it goes off when there is an accident and they need to call the volunteers. My brother has one next to his house too and its at a fire company as well. This thing isnt even a block away from my house, the one day it went off for 30 minutes. Usually it will get loud then stop, loud then stop.... not that day it must have been stuck on loud
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• LOL Thanks. I thought I was going crazy!!! We just moved here and I keep hearing it off and on all day. Thought we were in the wrong state at first LOL JK
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• no
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2010