What's a good way to transition from giving a cup of milk before bed, to just going to bed since we'll be potty training soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe starting giving less milk and giving it earlier? Depending on the age, you could just say you're out of milk and then eventually switch to "no, its bedtime soon." We brush dd's teeth, and then let her have some water but not milk since she just brushed. Maybe make brushing the point where they can't have more milk and move that time up.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• What she said.... sounds good to me!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• She seems to have a harder time without the milk right before bed. I brush her teeth a couple times a day (she's 12 months) She cries a lot more when the milk isn't there. I'll try less milk, but don't know if that's like teasing her :(
    Cjenkins2209

Answer by Cjenkins2209 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010