You wish you had known........

What do you wish you had known before you got pregnant??

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 9:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That for sure my skin was going to get all stretched out and left with really nasty for life stretch marks!!!
    Anonymous

• That I would get sensitive to chocolate. :(
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Hemorrhoids! Make sure you pre-register at the hospital. Make sure your doctor knows what you want. By the 9th month you will feel like nothing but a host to the (alien) baby inside you. Get your sleep before you can't. People will think it's ok to give you unsolicited advice, and sometimes try to touch you! That's all I got for now.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• How hard it would be to raise a little boy all by my self
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• That my husband would need two major surgeries six weeks and six months after DD was born. It would not have changed my mind about having her, but it would have been easier for me to handle if I had been more prepared instead of finding out when I was 7/8 months along.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• when my husband was deploying next. =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• that i would be "blessed" with kidney stones, i would've waited i'm sure.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• How miserable pregnancy can really be!!! I think I only enjoyed 2 months out of my entire first pregnancy.. with my current one.. I'm 17 weeks and still not liking it lol. I have more aches and pain and STILL have morning sickness and food aversions!!!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 9:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• That I would end up with a C-section and still feel like a completely and total failure for not being able to deliver vaginally even after 7 months. Oh and having no desire for sex whatsoever.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• That having a premature rupture of membranes was no big deal and I could have had a homebirth without any problems instead of spending 3 long boring weeks in the hospital followed by a complication-free birth.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2010