took 2 test both came up - but my man and i swear i am pregnant.....(tmi and kinda long)

ok so my areolas (sp?) are getting like way darker
and i aint started my time of the month yet
iv been moody and my man says im craving werid thing
had to pee alot and i am tired all the time no matter how much i sleep
i was suppose to start my period the first week of the month
iv gonna from constipation to having the runs..........9that might be cuz i m getting sick maybe)
iv gained some weight but not alot and with my DD i had gained 5 lbs with in the first month
is there any other reason this could be happening since the test did not say +????
they were digital test if that changes anything

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• typically your areola's don't get darker until much farther into the pregnancy. you probably aren't pregnant which is why it came up neg, wait a week and test again or see a doc
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• well i aint had a period for 2 months
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• that doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant, your body does odd things sometimes, by now you should have had a pos test, if this worries you go to a doc and get a blood test to be sure.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• dont do the digital tests try one of the tests in the morning that show the lines and either way if it comes up neg or pos you need to go to the dr's. And if even a faint line shows up its does mean your preggo
    Anonymous

• It's true that sometimes it takes awhile for the test to come out positive. It's also true your brain can do weird things if you WANT to be pregnant. GOod luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• my friend had to get a blood test to find out bc she was three months along and the test always showed neg even at nine months ( we wanted to c what it would say we were young at the time lol )it was something that didnt send enough something to make a home test work so set up a blood test with ur dr and u will know in a few hours after that
    breonnas_mom

Answer by breonnas_mom at 2:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i was 15 weeks b4 it would even show in a blood test that i was prego with my son! u sure could be so be careful and most def go to your doc.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 11:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2010