i feel like no matter what i do......

ok so my man and i have been togehter for a while now
and it seems like no matter what i do or how hard i try he gets mad
and then text my sister about it
he talks to her more about our problems then me
i just dont know what to do iv told both of them i would like him to talk to me first
but it dont seem to help
any ideas to help me with this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if your texting your sister and telling her about your problems, what's the difference in him doing the same? your never supposed to tell your family about the probs you have with your other half and he's supposed to not tell his family ...you talk to each other's family about it....
    Anonymous

• I don't understand that at all. That won't solve anything. If he has issues he needs to go to you. Tell him enough is enough.
    Anonymous

• i dont text my sister our problems i try to talk to him
    but he all ways goes off in to his truck and text my sister
    and never talks it out with me
    Anonymous

• Umm well I wouldn't put up with that at all. He would be gone. You should be able to talk to one another and trust one another. If you can't then why are you with him? Their are plenty of fish in the sea.
    Anonymous

• Ok, so it would be TOTALLY wrong for him to text "another woman" about your problems, and I think it's' just as wrong for him to text your sister! I don't want to make you worried, but I would consider than a totally inappropriate relationship. Something emotional happens when a man and woman share their problems with each other. Personally, I would consider this serious enough for an ultimatum.... "Either you stop compromising our relationship this way, or I'm outa' here!" The worst part is, you probably feel like your relationship with your sister is on the line, too!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010