problem down there? not sure where to post this but please help!

i feel like i have to pee, then when i run to the bathroom, i barely tinkle and it hurts... what goin on? its hurts so bad im not sure if i can wait til tomorrow to go to doc, thinkin about the ER.... help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• bladder infection? Try TONS of cranberry juice and water then call the nurse line if it doesn't ease up in two hours.
    Anonymous

• You may have a really bad UTI
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• UTI..Drink plenty of water and they have OTC pills for this, it makes you pee BRIGHT orange, its crazy.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Go to the doc asap. It won't clear up on it's own. You have an infection and it gets worse. If you go to the ER they can give you a script for pills and you'll feel better almost right away.
    Anonymous

• where can i buy these meds at??? please asap
    Anonymous

• I got it at Happy Harry's, but any drug store or Walmart should have it.."Uricalm" "Prompt Triple Action Relief of Urinary Discomforts:Pain, Burning, and Sense of Urgency.."..Try it then I would still go to your Dr. to make sure its nothing more serious..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• You need a prescription for them....
    Anonymous

• It's a Urinary Tract Infection. OMG I had one or two and Ughhhhhhhhhhhh! They sell over the counter pills called URISTAT. They turn your pee orange though so wear a panty liner. It will ease the pain for now. Call your Dr. first thing in the morning. You need a prescription. They will probably give you Cipro.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• UTI
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I had a bladder infection a few weeks after I got married---my Doctor called it "Honeymoon Cystitis" and I was in such pain. You will need antibiotics. Good luck.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2010