how long did it take for u

i was wondering how much weight u gained in ur pregnancy and how much weight u lost after the birth of ur baby and how long it took u to lose the weight? can u plz answer the question in kg......thx in advance

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I actually didnt gain weight until my 9th month. And then I only gained 5 lbs. I lost weight during my pregnancy, the doctors thought I wasnt eating, and sent me to a dietiacian. I had to keep a journal of what I ate. And believe me I ate like a pig. But immediatley after I had my daughter I lost 25 lbs. My doctor told me that some women are like that, and they continue to get pregnant cause it is easier for them to lose weight that way. Sad very sad.
    blueram

Answer by blueram at 10:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I didn't start gaining weight until around the 4th month. By the end I had gained 23 lbs and I lost all 23 lbs by about 3 weeks postpartum. I lost about half the weight the first couple days after. She's 6 months and I've lost about another 8 lbs. I'm breastfeeding and haven't done much in the way of exercising.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I gained 35 lbs. (15.9 kg). I lost about 6.8 kg within the first two weeks, and the rest doesn't want to go anywhere! It's been 5 months.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• wow u guys are so lucky.....for me this was my first pregnancy............i gained a massive 48.5pounds (22kg)....baby only weighed 8pounds (3.6kg).

its been two months now and i've lost 33 pounds (15kg) and am worried that the rest of it wants to stay!!!....i'm not sure if i am doing alright or if i should've shed all the baby weight by now.
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2010