o you still have some of your refund leftover?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't get a refund, I pay every year. I prefer it. This way I use my money all year long instead of the government.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• All of it went straight to savings!
    Anonymous

• spend half, rest went into savings.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Nope. The Federal paid off a credit card and we still have to pay for state, but we're in no rush to do that.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• About 300, I paid alot of debt off to my parents. Before I got it I knew they would come first. Now I am watching my step brother hide his refund and he got more then I did. He also quit or got fired from his job and is hiding that too
    Anonymous

• I am going on a trip to Florida with mine so yea I do have some of it left....even after I paid for our airplane tickets and disney world tickets....it is going to be so much fun.
    Anonymous

• Haven't gotten it yet. Just had our tax appointment today. It'll be a while before we get it because our business taxes have to be filed before our personal taxes. We do it this time of this month every year and I like it this way. We'll pay off a couple of bills first (kids tuition, gas, mechanic), get me a new computer, then we'll work our way down the list - we won't have money left over, too many big needs around the house (bunk beds, new windows, new furniture - need it really bad!) need to be taken care of!
    Anonymous

• We haven't gotten our yet. I'm impressed how many of you already have yours done! Good for you!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• IN THE SAVINGS :p
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• About $250 left of $9500. We paid off a lot of bills, but then my husband's car broke down. Plus we had to get new registrations for our cars.
    Anonymous