when was the last time you and your hubby went on a date night?

and what did you do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't remember lol! It has been a while and since my daughter was born we have only had 2. Every time we plan one we end up taking our baby girl with us =) We even took her out on our Valentine's date!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Last thursday we got a friend to sit for us, went to a nice restaurant and then went and saw avatar.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• February 11, 2009, we went out to celebrate Valentine's day, went out to eat and saw a movie. That night I went into labor and had my second son at 34 weeks, and we haven't had a date since, lol. We're hoping we'll get a chance to go out before baby #3 arrives, due April 1, but could arrive any time.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• about 10 or 11 years ago I think it was...a friends watched the kids so we could go see a movie on our anniversary
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• This last Valentines. We had dinner at a restaurant where we first held hands about five years ago. We left our 5-mont-old with "grandma" It was SO fun! We haven't gone out together for awhile before that!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• We went out 2 weeks ago, when his mom visited from out of state. She had a sleepover with the kids in the hotel. They had so much fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Back in the late 80's. No joke.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Saturday night... we got dinner brought it home and watched a movie..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We went out on Feb. 14th but not to celebrate Valentine's Day. We went to a movie and out to eat to celebrate the end of my 2 day quarantine after a large dose of radiated iodine & being back on my thyroid medication& able to eat again after 3 1/2 weeks off my meds & on a low iodine diet for medical testing purposes. We usually go out 3-4 times a month since our teens work on weekends.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• January 7, 2009. It was our 9th anniversary and my dad agreed to watch the kids. We went to dinner (at Chilis) and to a movie (Curious Case of Benjamin Button). That was it.
    The last time before that was June 2004 when we went on vacation to Maine without the kids. We spent a week together. It was nice.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2010