What make up do you like??

Hi all!!...Just curious what everyone favorite type of make up is...whether it be mineral,regular,oil control,rimmel,revlon,cover girl....etc.....Please state what you favorite is and why??? I will start...mine is mineral make up because it is light and makes my face look much more even toned with out my face getting oily after awhile.

MrsV.

Asked by MrsV. at 10:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think the one I use is covergirl... thats what my mom used when I was younger and I always used to steal hers. Then when I started buying it thats what I bought. I think its because thats what my skin is used to and I think that it makes me feel like there is nothing on my face. I use the oil control one that is oil-free too. Any other brand that I have tried felt very heavy on my skin and I break out immediately
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Almay.. it's the only stuff I've found that doesn't dry out my skin and/or make it break out. Oh and it doesn't "flake" like a lot of others do either.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My make is made my Nicole Miller. I love the makeup. Its a very lasting make up and never flakes.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I like Laura Gellar, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Stila, Bare Escentuals, Lorac...to name a few, lol. I actually don't wear much make-up anymore though.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I've been using whatever's cheapest, oil free, but I need to get some good stuff, I think. I have some clinique foundation I got from someone, and it's really nice.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• brown paper bag
    Anonymous

• I like Chanel...it's light and leaves a matte finish for hours...I have oily skin and with other foundations, like Clinique and Shiseido, I would have to blot and re-apply powder frequently, not with Chanel though...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2010