Were your Pregnancies alike..?

Dont mind the spelling i suck at it LOL... just wanted to know if any of your pregnancies were alike..or how were they different? Which was the worst for you ..? do you think being prego with a girl gives you worst morning sickeness? what were ways your eased morning sickness...? im just wondering =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was sick for the first 6 months with our first, had to take blood pressure meds, and was put on bed rest for 6 weeks...
    Our second I was on a heart monitor and diagnosed with a mitral valve prolapse. I was soooo tired when I was pregnant with him, and sick through the whole pregnancy.
    Our 3rd I was sick for about 3 months, and then it was smooth sailing...
    They were all different..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Mine were all fairly similar. The first I had a boy, I didn't have morning sickness too bad, I felt nausious for a few weeks and had a lot of food aversions but I never threw up. I felt him very early and he moved a LOT. The second I had a girl. I was also nausious for several weeks with her. I threw up once, but didn't have any food aversions. She wasn't very active. The third I had a surpise, everything about the entire pregnancy seemed just like my second, even down to throwing up one time. This baby also came late (my first was 2 weeks early). I was totally conviced it was another girl and HE was a big surprise! So basically my pregnancies have all been very similar but any differences that existed had nothing to do with gender.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Well I cannot compare having a little girls to a little boy but I would have to say that my pregnancies were as different as night and day. The first two I was a very pleasant pregnant woman and then the third time around I was very miserable. I swore up and down that it was because I was having a boy but that was not the case. I was sick from the time I woke up in the morning until the time I went to sleep with my third preg, my first two I had what I would think is just normal morning sickness.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Mine were very similar..., I had the same Dr., and I even stayed in the same room both times, I was sick the whole entire time ( both times), my boobs got smaller lol, they were both early,both emergency c-sections, and both times I left the hospital, I weighed less than before I got pregnant ( which was the best part lol) .... he differances were -- with my daughter, I feel I had a wonderful hospital stay and life was just so perfect for the months following -- when I was in the hospital tons of people visited, I got alot of gifts, the nurses and care was amazing, and my whole family was there....with my son, I has him alone, I went in for a check up, and it turned into an emergency, so by the time they cut him out, no one had made it to the hospital -- which the only people who came this time was my husband ( and daughter) , my mom and my friend, no gifts, and the nurses were bad ( continued in next post)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My son's pregnancy was worse in terms of morning sickness. I went though a two month span where I couldn't stomach the THOUGHT of milk or eggs, much less eat them. Morning sickness started at seven weeks and lasted to about fifteen or sixteen weeks, all day, every day. I couldn't stand the smell of coffee at any point during that pregnancy. I ate bananas and avocados evey four hours or so to combat the constant nausea.
    My daughter's pregnancy was more difficult since I had a toddler. Keeping my energy up was extremely difficult and I had a lot of trouble with hypoglycemia. But I didn't have very much morning sickness at all and didn't puke at all (my son, it was every day, several times). Noticably, I didn't have any trouble with eggs, milk, or coffee - in fact, I supplemented my iron by drinking steamed milk laced with molasses almost daily.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 11:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• not only did one nurse try to put underwear on me while I had a catherder (sp) ...and then had to cut the underwear off ( they were new) .... and then I couldnt breathe right and they kept saying it was normal....well 12 hours after they released me My husband had to call the sqaud because I wasnt breathing -- I had severe, double pnemonia and almost died .... they would have known if they just listened to me ! ....

so I guess my pregnancies were similar but "the after' was very different
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I've had three kids... they were all very different. With my son I had a subchorionic hematoma in early pregnancy (basically major bleeding) but it stopped after ten weeks or so. I had rotten, puking several times a day morning sickness for the first twelve weeks, then was fine. I gained a ton of weight even though I couldn't eat and ended up having PUPPS (horrible itchy rash) in my third tri. With my middle child, I had moderate morning sickness, but had heavy bleeding on and off in my first and second tri- I had borderline previa and a portion of the placenta tore away from near the cervix. I was considered high risk and on bedrest until late second tri when the placenta moved up. It was so scary/difficult that I never wanted another pregnancy. Baby three was a surprise, but was really easy- no bleeding at all! I did have morning sickness all through first and second tri... otherwise it was fabulous!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Im so scared now! LOL im reading these posts just for the hell of it & im terrified now. I got pregnant very young the first time but I had to terminate due to health reasons (dont bash)but by the time i found out i was 8 weeks & had no symptoms at all.My second pregnancy ( My DS) , I found out again at 8 weeks. I had no idea i was pregoo bcause i was bleeding and i thought it was my period. With my son I had nasuea on and off but never threw up ( i cant stand vomiting. it literally makes me cry even thinking about it) I was put on bed rest in the middle of the second tri. bcause i had already put on almost 100lbs & my body couldnt carry all the weight (i was 98lbs when i got prego and i was 217lbs when i deliverd) .i had an emergency c-section with my son after 26 hrs of labor, me & DH really want another baby but i am terrified that with this pregnancy everythings going to hit me & be my biggest fear..any ideas? oh man
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 2:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2010