if u want to go an try to get a home loan........(advice/input needed..

we might be going somewere to get a lone for a house my question is what do the look at i know credit and all that but also heard bills...like idk..electric, gas, cable, why? and what do they adeem to be good 100% paid or not late how do they do it? how do they look and consider... and if we had a good down payment like say 50 thousand does that make it easyer were they can be like ok bill not so great but the down payment is good...( i do try to pay bills the best i can ) why do they look at that,,what are they looking for? do they consider the rent u have been paying ever week on time for 4 yrs...cause paying your rent is good. it shows u pay that no matter what..can anyone tell me anything and why...so when the time comes i know what they look at and can pay more harder...please... thanks in advance xo

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• my mother is a loan officer, and a first time home buyer specialist. If you are on facebook, her name is Gina Fiore Lestrange, or you can e-mail her at GLestrange8@aol.com - She will answer all of your questions and can help you with the purchase of your new home. She works for a world bank, not a broker.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• really...she wouldnt mind me poping in on her with questions? im on facebook also..we thinking about this time next year.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No she wouldnt mind. She was here with me when I read your question and told me to give you that answer! =)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• ok i emailed her on facebook...thank u to u and your mom.. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2010