Chiropractor late pregnancy????

Is it ok to go to chiropractor your whole pregnancy??? I'm 36 weeks and my back is killing me. I went 2 weeks ago and I was in heaven for the whole 2 weeks. How late did everyone go to their chiropractor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went all the way til the end! At 39 weeks mine did some accupressure on me to try to help start labor, and again at 39weeks 6 days - with our youngest. I went every 1-2 weeks literally til the end - and was back as soon as my boobs were okay to lay on!
    Anonymous

• Yes you can go, they have special tables for very large bellied mommas.

I think Chiros are a crock of crap, sorry =] LOL But they do what, crack your back and then it hurts the same if not worse a week or two later so you come crawling back for more? They are ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY. they are businessmen more than dr.'s. If you have true issues, assied from pregancy,, with your spine and hips, you are better off seeing an orthopedic surgeon or other doctor.

Try paying for a nice massage by a therapist - probably same effect.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It was amazing~ so incredibly helpful, absolutely! I loved the immediate relief that I could only get there! ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• There are chiropractors that specialize in late pregnancy. It is actually VERY useful to visit a chiro, especially if you have a breech or even posterior baby. Ask if yours knows the Webster Technique.
    squish

Answer by squish at 12:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2010