What does your toddler call breastfeeding?

My 13 month old says "BOOBOO" lol it's funny.

threeeunder3

Asked by threeeunder3 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter said the same thing.."I want boo boo.." She would just grab my shirt and say boo boo..Once she started asking I was like okay your getting too old, haha..

Anonymous

• My 12 month old says booboo
    Anonymous

• lol aww s o i guess booboo is common then, huh? its my fault for calling it "the boob" HA! I don't mind her asking for it, if she was like "Mother I request the action of nursing at the moment; would you graciously assist me?" I might quit LMAO
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Wow, I can't believe that people actually let their children breastfeed until they are old enough to ask for it/about it! Gross........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• w/e anon. i think its funny! with the new one i plan on b/fing for a year soooo. i think it would be funny if she asked for my chichi. we call DD's bottle a chichita, so i think im just gonna call my boob chichi.....
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Wow Anon 1:30 I can't believe you are REALLY that ignorant!
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• mulkies (she's 19 months)

too the peanut gallery saying can't believe we breastfeed kids who can ask. My DD started talking at a young age should i have punished her by taking her milk away? Did you take your kids bottle away when they ask for it? drama starter!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I know, right? That's a stupid statement. Babies "ask" for mommy's milk since the time they areBORN! they just have a word for it now. I guess that argument means that we should deny them anything that they ask for, becausethey can now have a name for it. Go away, troll, go away; if you are for real (which I suspect you are a troll and nothing more) then you are a pervert for thinking bf is gross, uneducated and have obviously never breastfed. Again, I still tink you are a troll, though.

threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2010