70 years from now...do you think mothers will even know where babies originally came from ?

I mean, I have had 2 c-sections and honestly, I wouldnt change that, I would prefer ( by far) to get another than to have them

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• um, no. it'd be sad.
    Anonymous

• Ehh, that would never happen. I had a c-section, it was emergency and necessary, but I would have preferred to have a vaginal delivery--the recovery was killer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No, that's highly unlikely. There are too many emergency situations where the baby comes without warning.
    Anonymous

• And why put naturally in quotations? Are you implying that a vaginal birth isn't natural?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Unless there is some serious complication, the baby moves down into the vaginal canal naturally. I had two c sections because my pelvis won't open.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think it's great that we have the medical knowledge to do c-sections. I don't think anyone will forget how women can have babies naturally.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

No, I think its in quotes because some people think that if you have a C section that you did not give birth.

I had a C Section and a VBAC and really, both are equal in my mind. How I raise my kids is more important that how I gave birth to them.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think that lately alot of Doctors and women do it for the wrong reasons, wanting to schedule them at the doc and woman's convenience and I think some women want it so they have no damage to their vagina..( Which is really sad..I had both of mine naturally and I felt such a sense of accomplishment , like wow my body works how it should!!..) But I also think women are opening their eyes and going with douala's, midwifes, home/water births, so hopefully the natural/holistic movement will keep gaining steam!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• first off -- this was meant as a joking thing -- because of the growing amount of c-sections

second they were emergency c-sections SaraP -- if they didnt do the c-section me and my children wouldnt be here and yes I did alot of research.

and naturally was in quoatations because of the reason soyousay said.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• LOL! I also had two c-sections and would never have wanted anything different. After twenty years, I see so many ladies who have had vaginal births having serious issue with bladder problems,etc. I have none of that stuff. I am totally good down there!!

I Love IT!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2010