where did the spark go?

I dont even know where to go with this. I am getting so frustrated. We have been married for 17 years, wealways had an awesome sex life ALWAYS!!! Recently my son has been training for the NY Gold Gloves its a boxing tournament. My son has become excellent at boxing, and he devotes his time to it and I am super proud of him! But, my husband spends all of his time training him and working with him. It is really affecting our love life. Dont get me wrong DH is a loving husband and dad and im so proud that my son has such a good work ethic . But DH and I almost never have sex anymore, I really really enjoy sex alot! We use to do it so much. now we hardly ever do! Valentines Day enraged me! I bought some new sexy lingerie and waited all day for DH to come home, when he finally did he was tired and went to sleep I never got to wear it for him? Any suggestions here what do u guys think? I need my love/sex life back?

deannaLINY

Asked by deannaLINY at 11:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• thats funny, my uncle anthony is in that golden gloves tournament too. we live in rockland, ny. he just fought in long island a few days ago. - the only advice i can think of is that you tell him this. what else can you do?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• just be spontaneous....if you don't want the passion to die don't let it.....just jump him....guys love when you surprise them
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2010