I NEED ADVICE PLEASE

when I 1st found out I was pregnant I had slept with my ex bf& 2other person& then was forced 2 sleep with another.I was very drunk 2 the point where I couldnt see straight.I don't remember what happen besides the fact that I ended up outside of his house crying waiting 4 some1 2 come get me. 1ST PLZ DONT JUDGE ME I MADE A MISTAKE.I WAS GOIN THU A PHASE IN MY LIFE. AND IT WAS WEEKS APART LIKE I SLEPT WITH ONE AT THE BEGINNING OF OCT&1 IN THE MIDDLE OF NOV&SLEPT WITH MY BF THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE BREAKUP.
anyways I didnt know how far along I was so I mentioned it 2 the 1guy that I thought it might b.Wen I found out how far along I was he was no wear near the dates and either was the other guy. It is my boyfriends baby. all these guys ended up talking and the one who i dont even remember sleepin with starting talking to the other two guys&now im afraid my bf is gunna find out. if he finds out im scared for my life. honestly.

pregnantandsad

Asked by pregnantandsad at 11:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• THIS IS MY QUESTION CONTINUED http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1577818&posted=1 BECAUSE YOU CANT WRITE TO MUCH ON HERE.

MY AGE IS 20
    I DONT WANT TO BE JUDGED
    I NEED HELP PLEASE
    pregnantandsad

Answer by pregnantandsad at 11:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• First off, why would you be with a guy who you are afraid of??? You need to leave him.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• hey, this sounds like a pretty bad situation. you should check in with any dove program near you. they protect women in domestic violence situations. If you are really scared, then you need to get yourself somewhere that you cannot be hurt. Especially since you're pregnant, you have someone to protect besides yourself. Are you going to keep this baby? You need to decide if you can talk to your boyfriend without him hurting you. See if he's willing to do a paternity test. If he isn't the father, will he stay? do you want him to? Are you willing to raise a baby without daddy in the picture? Are you willing to put it up for adoption? Huge choices mamma. All very serious. First matter would be getting yourself in a safe zone. Be careful, and good luck
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• he is the father. I know he is. the dates dont come even close to when i got pregnant.. I was pregnant way before I had even met the 2 other guys thats why I didn'tmention to them when I found out. I was 6 weeks pregnant when all that happened
    pregnantandsad

Answer by pregnantandsad at 12:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You shouldnt be with someone you are afraid of. Ever.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2010