What is your favorite Wii workout game? What is your least favorite?

I have $100 to spend on amazon, and I want to get a couple of workout games. They all have great reviews, and I can't decide. What do you like or dislike about them?

corbysmom531

Asked by corbysmom531 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i have the wii fit plus, and i love it! however, i am a very unmotivated person, so i dont use it as much as i should.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I use the Wii Fit and it's pretty fun but honestly I use the Wii game JUST DANCE a ton more. It's a great cardio workout and fun and since I hate working out it's sometimes the only thing that gets me motivated because I don't feel like I'm working out really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My favorite wii workout game is Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. It's boxing, which I really like. I also have wii fit plus and wii active. I like them both, but tend to use the Wii Active more that wii fit plus.
    moemoesmom

Answer by moemoesmom at 3:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2010