Do you know what your "first love" is up to these days?

My HS hearthrob is on FB and my family has kept in touch with him. He's UGLEEEE! And his wife just divorced him for verbal abuse. Lucky me for missing that boat! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• mine is in my kitchen cutting strawberries
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• umm i really dont care about my ex b/c there is a reason why we are exes..lol i just dont think about him, life goes on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• He died in 1992. He was murdered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• lmfao you're so happy you missed the boat.. idk what my 'first' love is doing.. we haven't talked since he raped me
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i saw mine of fb the other day. he was a suggestion, and of course i didnt add him. but i checked out his profile. yeah..not sorry that i missed him. 3 kids, his wife took them, hes been in jail, he looks like hell washed over, his little info section is about him having a broken heart, and wanting a good girl. muahaha..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• haha, I broke down and e-mailed mine not too long ago. He's pretty much the same, although he said nothing about his personal life. He's still vain and full of himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Yeah across the river in IL on parole...
    she29

Answer by she29 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Yup - He is an alcoholic asshole who is in and out of jail and talks endlessly about his sexual conquests online. I had the misfortune of adding him to my FB and truly regret it... I've been meaning to unfriend him - thanks for reminding me.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Yeah he is in Afghanistan wishing I was waiting for him instead of being married with a LO.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 2:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• mine was murdered on sept 8th 2008.. he left behind our little boy who is now almost 11..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2010