something funny

I think we should say something that happened to us today that was funny

for me I have 2 things!

1. after the millionth argument about losing the remote...I walked in on my husband tying a rope --one end to the tv stand, the other end to the remote....

2. a little while ago I heard my daughter crying and went in to see her sitting up in bed and she said she had a bad dream -- after I calmed her down and I asked her what she dreamed about, she said she dreamed a ball was chasing her..

LOL

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg!!! lol how funny that gave me a riot meanin a good laugh lol
    jaime1980

Answer by jaime1980 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• lmfao wtf?!
    the funniest thing so far... Nathan was rolling around minding his business and I popped up and said hey... lol he let out this high pitch ehhh thing it was so cute and at the right moment. and laughed afterward
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Hey that giant ball in Indiana Jones was pretty scary...it almost ran him over and would have squashed him like a pancake....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my son who was in grade 1 was talking while he was sleeping. we did his home work tonight. and while i put him in his bed he just said "contractions". i think he was dreaming about it.
    jjfaraon

Answer by jjfaraon at 2:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my nephew came to visit me when i asked how long he was staying he hlep up his hand and said 1,2,3,4,5 days i said you are? yea you will say it is ok.

he right i said ok
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 2:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2010