Survivor Question

So what do you think it would apply in real life... the 'hero' types seem to be better at actually working and building shelters and what not... and the villains are better at the puzzles and challenges so far..

just by that information what would you classify yourself as ? or would you fall in the middle?

I would have to be the type to fall in the middle.. i'm very well rounded when it comes to those types of things..

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 12:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think I kind of fall in the middle. I can work well with others when I need to and doing what needs to be done, but I'm also good at puzzles and such. What I found surprising was when the villians started winning challenges. I told my mom at one point that I thought the villians would be at a disadvantage there b/c of their egos and the way they all always think they know best, you know?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2010