Are you amazed at how hard it is for single people to find partners?

Seriously, all of my close friends and my hubby's are still single. They are all in their late 20's-mid- 30's living in various cities in the US. All are online dating and one even paid a dating service 900bucks to help her find someone! Who knew it was this hard to find a good partner? They are all fantastic people and I'm amazed at how difficult it is for them! It almost seems like if you don't find someone in school (college or grad school) you're screwed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think alot of it has to do with Men and women wanting just a quick fix, then anything else.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Sometimes I think the harder people look, the less they find. I found my hubby online, but by accident. He got my e-mail address mixed up with another friend's address and that is how we started talking. Totally by chance and I think most often, that is when a real connection is formed, when you aren't looking for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I think you just have an odd group of friends... most of the people i know are married or with someone ... and they are in their early 20's..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• 90% of my pals are married,or dating ready to get married
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:24 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• SHUT THE F**K UP~! DON'T RUB IT IN~!

:p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I am only amazed by a few people I know. I know why my husband's best friend is single, he's an idiot when it comes to women and talking to them. He is also looking for this hot model type woman who likes wrestling LOL...my one friend honestly...I am amazed...he's good looking and sweet as sugar. His only flaw is he's a wrestler and missing a tooth...but he's still cute lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2010