I'M SO HAPPY

Nathan will be 6 months on march 10th.. and TODAY. a small part of his tooth popped out!! not too long ago I just felt it..
he was crying and nothing was helping.. so I put my finger in his mouth and he BIT me.. boy that hurts lol I didn't expect it to be sharp..
I'm so HAPPY

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 1:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Whoa, happy about teething. That's the first Mom I've heard say that. Usually it's accompanied by horrific screaming and night waking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I can understand it, that's one through, one less sad baby moment to get through. He should be happier once they cut through, just remember they usually cut in twos so there will probably be at least another one wriggling around and making him uncomfortable.
    Yay Momma, good job
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• ;] he's been teething for about 4 or 5 months.. and I was desperate to have them come through earlier.. but it comes out when it wants to ;]
    I heard it comes right after the other.. ;] he's going to be so cute with 2 teeth at the bottom
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2010