what does an orgasm feel like before you have it?

i've never had an orgasm. i've only slept with two men the first did not know what he was doing. i have intimacy issues so it's hard for me to enjoy sex. i've finally been starting to be able to let myself enjoy it. since i have i've been having this feeling inside like i have to pee. the feeling gets more and more intense during sex. the feeling kind of hurts but feels good at the same time. my so says he thinks i'm about to have an orgasm. i just want to know if this is normal or if i have something wrong with me. any advice would greatly help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• dont worry the first time i was about to have an orgasm i thought i was going to pee so i pushed my now husband away and ran to the bathroom. (we werent having sex he was..downthere...=) ) when i told him about it a few weeks later he just laughed at me now 7 yrs later its still a joke...dont worry for me for a while it felt like i had to pee then it turned into a crazy..amazing feeling...your normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• its very smooth relaxing feeling,its like something great waiting to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Actually it feels different for everyone and every intensity is different. It can feel like your on the verge of pain and pleasure all at once, you almost fee like if you dont stop what your doing right that minute you are going to explode and you will :) If your getting the feeling of having to pee and you know you emptied your bladder ahead of time then keep with it because your SO is right you are close. Sometimes you can feel a tickle or a prickling that crawls along your skin till you feel it all over and then you get the release.

One thing you could try just so you can tell the different sensations is to buy a bullet , let it vibrate against your clitoris so you get familiar with the different sensations, let your SO help you if your comfortable. The best way to learn about your own body is to get to know it, I am not saying you need to masturbate, I am just saying try an experiment in learning about your sensations
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It shouldn't hurt at all.. and it honestly depends on the type of orgasim.. yes there are types lol... i mean sometimes its just a quicky and you orgasim and recover quick.. and the others your at it all night and have so much frustration built up when it finally comes you can't do it for a week...

its kind of indescribable.. but its like you can feel your blood flowing and everything goes to down there lol

i recommend getting a toy and trying to give one to yourself so you know how it feels and so you'll be able to tell your so how you want it or whats better..

or if its a stimulation problem get some make me cum clit sensitizers stuff ... its amazing.. and cheap and lasts forever.. from adam and eve . com
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• it doesn't feel like you have to pee.....try just experimenting by yourself to figure your body out...it'll make it a lot easier for you to cum....theres no possible way to describe what it feels like cause theres nothing to compare it to...nothing feels like it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I should have clarified, normally the sensation of having to pee is what is referred to as squirting, stupid name but it is the ultimate orgasim, many women try and try and never achieve it. If your really worried just make sure you are using the restroom before you start and have a empty bladder.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• As the previous post stated, having a sensation to pee is associated with a "g-spot" orgasm which can cause female ejaculation or "squirting." The fluid comes out the same "hole" you pee out of, which explains the sensation. A g-spot orgasm is very intense and wonderful at the same time but it sounds like it hasn't reached climax for you. Do some research on the g-spot and what your partner can do to further stimulate this area and I think you will be really pleased. (I was 28 yrs old before I realized I could "squirt" and never even knew what it was about!!! )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• that is kind of like asking what candy tastelike before you put it in your mouth.
    its nothing till it happens
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 1:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• He is right most likely. I felt like I was going to pee too and even tho I knew I didn't really need to pee I was afraid to relax just incase I was wrong lol
    While some feel masturbation is wrong, I think masturbation during sex is the key to making sure women get theirs too so I have to suggest that your SO use a lot of foreplay and possibly use something to help push you over the edge atleast the first time so you get an idea of what it's supposed to feel like. And whoever said there are different types is so right... there's the short ones that only leave you wanting/needing more, the ones that seem to never end and then the ones that are huge, fast and everything because so tickling that you get the giggles and even some that feel like you're so connected that you can't help but cry from the intense emotional connection to your partner. Relax if you can, and enjoy the feelings.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• The pee feeling is more like you are getting ready to squirt, not just have an orgasm. Squirting is female ejaculation which is different from orgasm.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2010