cant be friends with other girls.

Do you think that those girls who say they cant be friends with other girls because its too much drama, are usually the ones who cause the drama...

And do you think that saying you cant be friends with other girls .......its kind of the same s saying something like all men cheat...

** this just annoys me soo much, I had to make a post**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont have any really good women friends. I try. Women just generally dont like me that much. No, I'm not a bitch. I"m not snotty. I dont dress skanky. I dont steal anyones man. I dont have some weirdly over dramatic life going on. Just simple, boring SAHM stuff. I try to be friendly & stuff, it just doesn't work. Unless your in the same boat you cant understand. I would desperately love to have a group of women friends. I just dont know how to make it happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I will be your friend sahm here as well in the same boat. I try to keep a heart of a mother and ladies will trust you maybe they do not know yet if you can be trusted?? maybe they are insecure or husband is a jerk to them.OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I usually find women who say that to be shallow and flighty. And secretly they all think it's because the other women are jealous of them for whatever reason. There is also a lot of judging and competition under the surface between women and who the heck wants to be friend with THAT? lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• usually they are insacure and often very very rude and can act more like guys than like girls so they put the blame on us.we all hate drama but hey there aint nothing like my girls,when you need them they are there and even if they act like total brats at times its better than any guy,also usually girls making these comments are attetion hungry so they want no compation in any shape or form.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I am one of those types, and I am not a dramatic, attention seeking person. I keep to myself, I don't judge people too quickly, don't tread where I shouldn't etc I don't believe that women who say they can't seem to get along with other women are the drama themselves, not for a second. Girls who LIKE drama will surround themselves with girls, because that's what girls do!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I'm kinda like one of those girls, it's not that I don't want to be friends with other girls it's just that I feel like I fit in with the guys better maybe cause they are easier to get along with or not overly jealous I'm not real sure what it is, it's just easier for me to talk to a guy than a girl but if a girl wanted to be friends and was a true friend it would be fine with me too
    HaileysMom27

Answer by HaileysMom27 at 5:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have a few close friends that are women but honestly I hate giggly high school stuff (like most stuff on this board) that it turns me off. Really left high school 20 years ago and yet still have to listen to she said/he said stuff. Beyond that. Oh I'm not insecure like some of you said I just chose to not havve to deal with it. Jealous nope. Baismom hit the nail on the head.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I never had many girlfriends. I still don't. I just don't get along with other girls and it has nothing to do with drama. I just have little in common with other women. I'm not into fashion, clothes, make-up, celebrities, etc. The friends I do have that are girls have similar interests as me but they are hard to find. I always preferred to hang out with guys. I relate better and get along better with guys.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I kinda felt that way in my early 20's, but still had quite a few female friends..Now in my 30's, I really enjoy, cherish and value my friends. The relationships are more mature, we talk about meaningful things and share our life's journey together. We support each other. It wasn't a deep in my 20's. I think it depends on a persons personality or preconceived impressions or age.  There are many factor that play into it.

I also hate sayings "all men cheat" or "once a cheater, always a cheater", as well, but don't the 2 sentiments relate to each other.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i do get along with guys better.. and maybe i do start the drama with the girls, but thats exactly why i dont hang out with other girls, they dont understand me and frankly i dont understand them either.. girls are too needy and too into them selves, their too talkitive and way too judgemental.. guys are none of that! .. i do like girly things tho, make up, shopping and stuff but not as into it as most girls are..I was friends with alot of guys in highschool, i had 2 girl in high school that were exactly like me, we were best friends and we NEVER had fights or arugments.. we never tried to make the other jelious or anything, i wish we were still friends now but they both moved away :( ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2010