how can i get our sex drives to match?

my hubby is a morning man and loves to have sex in the morning while i am a night person and love to have sex at night after the kiddo is in bed asleep and i am relaxed. my hubby has to get up for work at 4:30 am and if i wake him up for sex when i go to bed hes late for work, yet if he were to wake me up in the moring before work i am not very plesent and wont comply.. how can we make our schedual work? it wasnt always like that just in the last 6 months or so..

erins2ndbaby

Asked by erins2ndbaby at 3:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• it will be quicker in the morning men are at their peak. coffee at bedtime for him??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• you cant. dh and i have the same problem, therefore we can go for almost 2 weeks without sex. he can, at least, while i beg. point is, you cant. just hook up on the weekend.....
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It's called compromise. Somebody has to be willing to bend his/her wishes to accomodate the other. It should not be the same person who is always willing to compromise. Have an honest little chat, and tell him that you will sometimes be a morning person if he is willing to sometimes be an evening person. That should take care of the problem.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I hear stockings and stilettos work miracles. Whenever you want it make him want it too.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I't try for some time during the day when he gets home from work and the kids are busy or napping.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We have this sometimes, although I'm more of an 'anytime but when I'm asleep' sort of person and he likes to wait until I'm asleep. I'm not a morning person so if he's going to wake me up for sex, he's going to do it in a nice way and make sure by the time I actually wake up, I'm already in the mood. This keeps me from killing him and still means we get to play more than we would if there was no morning sex.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2010