• In the Spotlight:

how to get pregnant?

i have being trying to get pregnant for almost 2 yrs,still nothing the doc gave me med to stop pd# for almost 8 months.and he recommended laproscopy which i did,nothing could be found wrong.tubes are not blocked.doc had to move my ovaries a bit so that they are moveable.any thought????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have they checked your hubby?
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 6:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• yes he is more than fine.....
    biv

Answer by biv at 6:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Well then your good to go. Me and my husband are both are VERY fertile . We get preg. within a few days to a week of trying. My advise is after sex lay on your back with your legs up for a few. Its silly but is known to help things along and also I heard having an orgasim around the same time really helps.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 6:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My advise is after sex lay on your back with your legs up for a few. Its silly but is known to help things along and also I heard having an orgasim around the same time really helps

this is what did it for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Holding my legs in the air worked for us twice! Good luck
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 3:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2010