Scared that I could be pregnant.

My last actual cycle was on January 18th and it is pretty normal. I was to ovulate around the 29th of Jan. and well successfully accomplished my goal there. Since then I have bled on the 16th of Feb. but it was no were close to my cycle. The bleeding was not as heavy and did not last as long. Is it to soon to take a pregnancy test????Please help I want to be but am scared at the same time to find out Im not.

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 7:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• A test should be accurate now. Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It's important to take that grownup step and find out to take good care of baby if you are. And if you're not if something else is going on knowing early on can give your more healthcare choices. I'd wait til the end of the week and test then.

Take care!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2010