I have a 4 month old & 2 1/2 year old , I can't decide if a sit & stand is my best option or a side by side stroller?

My 2yr. old is a pretty tall for his age, but someone stated if he gets tired can't rest in a sit & stand....................Thanks for your advice

sissaymay

Asked by sissaymay at 8:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they make some sit and stands with a mini fold down seat...do some searching! also the side by side ones have a HORRIBLE time turning
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• just a comment on sizing in stores -it's so hard to be in an aisle in a store even on a sidewalk with a side b yside stroller -they can't be turned around easily in a store aisle, can't be moved over like a front to back two seater can.

Plus a side by side seater would take up a lot of room left to right in a trunk whereas a front to back seater folds easier plus the front to back seater stroller is more compact in a trunk and allows for the opposite side of the trunk to be used for store bags.

jmo from what I've seen moms struggle with over time in stores and parking lots.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2010