Disney World..

Can anyone recommend a hotel in the park? I have two girls ages 8 and 5..

kjfamily

Asked by kjfamily at 8:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My parents are taking my sisters little girl (4) to Animal kingdom...They have night vision to see the animals at night out the hotel windows. And they say very kids friendly. They leave in three weeks for a week. I can let you know how it goes
    littlefee89

Answer by littlefee89 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We LOVED Pop Century Resort. We have a 9, 7, and 3 y/o. We have friend who go a lot and they love the Polynesian Resort! Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• For the price and the fact that when our family goes, we spend 90% of our time IN the parks and 10% at the resorts....we like the All Star Sports/Music/Movies (along with the Pop Century they are the least expensive resorts).
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:46 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We were there in September and stayed at the Carribean Beach Resort- the kids liked it, we liked it, and we were actually very seldom at the hotel at all anyhow! It was a 'moderate' priced resort... they have value, moderate, and deluxe.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2010