How do I get my son to be a great sleepier again while sharing a room?

I'm having trouble with my children sharing a room. Courtney is almost 6 months and was sleeping thur the night from 6pm to 6 am.She may wake once or less a week for a bottle but mostly her pacifier. Hunter is 18 months...We moved him to a big boy bed and had great success. He had no problems after two weeks we moved Courtney into the room and everything went great. About a month later Hunter began to wake up at 3:00am...wide awake ready to go. He is down to one nap a day so I know he has to be tired. He also is very cranky all day long and the only thing I can come up with is he's tired. His naps are going earlier and earlier in the morning again but he won't go down in the afternoon. He also is now getting up with his sister at 6am. (normal was 7am) He used to gp to bed at 6:30 so I pushed it to 7 and that worked for two nights but again last night Courtney woke up and so did he. Short of taking her out any ideas?

littlefee89

Asked by littlefee89 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• 6 seems really early to put them to bed..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I agree but my son was the same way at this age. I go by har sleep ques and that's when she does them. If we wait even 15 mins she just screams for an hour till I put her to sleep
    littlefee89

Answer by littlefee89 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• many younf children need to go to sleep as eaerly as 6h. especially if they are down to 1 nap.
    Anonymous