20 yr old Pregnant with 2nd and a 1yr old baby boy???

Hey I am 20 yrs old and I already have a 1yr old baby boy I just found out I am pregnant againg I don't know what to do I live with my husband we have our own house and like all relationship we have our ups and downs my mother is really bitching a lot because am having another baby and some of the stuff she tells me is true like am to young and is hard to raise to small kids everything she's telling me makes me think of not having it but at the sametime I think that i should because I already have my life and is not like am living with her and my husband supports me and my baby boy and he his very happy of having another kid I need some advice please what should I do? What should I tell my mother so she could know I am grown enough already to take care of my kids???

Thank you all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell her your keeping it. I will be 21 in april and I am pregnant with my 3rd. My dds are 20 months and 6 months. when this baby will be born they will be 26 months and 12 months. Having kids close together is work but the outcome is great. My dds love eachother! and there is no jealousy so far
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It's you and your husbands decision, NO ONE ELSES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Tell your mom that you'll take her opinion into consideration, but you dont need to hear any further advice from her. Or just hang up the phone(this is what i would do)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• tell your mom you need her to support your decision. hopefully she will come around =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You live on your own, your married. Tell your mom to stuff it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• your 20 years old and married, your not a baby...I'm sure your mom is just concerned about you but its not her life
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 10:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Tell your mom to f*** off. I'm 20 years old.I'll be 21 next month. & I'm pregnant with my 3rd child. And all my mom can say to me is get rid of it.Have an abortion...blahblahblah....I told her to F*** off.My life, not hers.I'm married too, with 2 beautiful little boys.Yeah, your young but people have been doing this for years.A lot younger than 20.
    AShleyvpimpin

Answer by AShleyvpimpin at 10:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i would be an adult about it and NOT tell your mother to f off.
    I would just tell her you appreciate her concern but there isn't much to talk about. It is yours and your hubby's decision.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 10:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• your a grown woman!! tell her to stay out of your business! i had my second at 21
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I'm 21, married, have a two-year-old and am TTC. Do I think I'm too young, no. When I had my first, the only thing my mother wanted to talk about where all the options for adoption. She didn't come around until last week (no joke).
    Don't tell her to stuff it literally, but that's basically what you need to do. Tell her what you told us, while you are nervous about having two, at the end of the day the decision is up to you and your husband and it sounds like if it weren't for your mom's negativity you'd be thrilled. You're already taking care of your kids. You don't need to prove anything. If she won't lay off, tell her you're not going to discuss it with her anymore.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 10:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2010