How many children do you have? Do you want more?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 10:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have one whom is 6 and we are done!! I know "he will be spoiled" well he already is ,so having another wouldnt change it. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have 3, I'll have 4 in 1 month. I want to have 1 more.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i have 3 biological and 2 step. but they are all my children. so i have 5 and no thanks on the more idea!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have 3 and we are done. I wanted a 4th, DH didn't and now I'm completely fine with it now that the "baby" is 5.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We have 2 children. 13 & 11. We have been TTC for awhile now. I know, we are crazy! lol.. we just dont feel like we are done yet. just took us awhile to make that decision. lol
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My husband and I have 3 kids. I did want 3 kids always, never thought I'd be blessed with even 1. #3 was a real surprise most of all. I had my tubes tied during my section for her. My hormones calmed down after my 3rd. With my first two after each was born I'd hear an infant cry and my heart would tug. After my third baby, I'd hear newborns and infants cry when she was an older infant and toddler and my emotions, my hormones were on mute. It was nice to not be on high alert at the sound of a crying infant anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i have 2 bio and 2 sd's who are all my kids and love.so to me all together i have 4. my youngest is 4 yrs and my dd is 12 my 2 sd's are 11 and 10.. all close in age and puburity kicking in...not so much fun lol..so i am happy to say i am all done. we have our 3 girls and our son..so yeah were good and im tired...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We have 4 (ages 9 1/2, 8, 7 and almost 4) and one on the way (due in July). We're done. 5 is more then enough for me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have a 22 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. My baby days are OVER!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have 5 kids ages 19, 17, 8, 7 month old twins. 1st 2 from previous marriage. I expected to have 4 but I guess my plans were changed! I got my tubes tied after the twins so I am done!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2010