Can a bartholin's cyst be caused from pregnancy?

I am going on 11 weeks pregnant and for the second time in my pregnancy i have noticed a cyst that goes away and comes back. It's close to the opening of my (area) on my small labia. I have never had these before and it's maybe 1/2 an inch long and runs down the small area of my labia. It's not circular or round like a pimple but more so long..as i tried to describe. I am already panicking because my dr's office called and told me they found some abnormal cells in my pap at my 8 week appt. The first time i thought it was from having sex and it not being moist enough in that area but now that i have it again and have not had sex in a few days im beginning to worry that its all connected to what my dr found. I am going back to see my dr on the 10th of march so i will ask him about it then. Has anyone else had this happen to them in pregnancy?

tanyaanthony

Asked by tanyaanthony at 10:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They can happen any time at any age, doesn't have anything to do with pregnancy.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2010