Feedback. I need some ideas!

I almost never use cookbooks or recipes in general, I've always been a "just wing it" kind of girl...

So, here is my problem- Friends and fam constantly ask for recipes, and I never document what I make, it comes from memory. I've begun documenting things, but unless it is something I am making today, I don't put forth the effort to write it down unless someone requests it.
Now I'm embarrassed to ask people again, "what was that recipe you wanted?", because I would have to admit that I forgot! lol

Help jog my memory ladies! Just rattle off a list of favorite dishes, and chances are I have a "Recipe" for it that needs writing down! (not looking for actual recipes, just a list of favorite dishes)

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 11:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Just ask them ? Why be embarrassed ? That is just silly ! they won't mind you asking them ,they just want the recipe .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• anything chicken, pot roast, beef stew, hamburger, brakefast,
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Well... A couple of them (the ones who really, really want them actually) will be highly offended because I have already asked a couple of times, and I honestly just procrastinated. So, whether or not I should be embarrassed, I am.

BTW- we're vegetarians (reconverted- we were meat eaters for a few years, but before that were veggies), so... any veggie ideas would be great. I cook so randomly, that I often forget things until someone jogs my memory!  I just don't want to hurt anyones feelings, KWIM?

Oh... and this is a link to my new blog- this is actually why I need to remember what everyone has asked for!! lol This is how I am sharing recipes with my friends & fam.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:24 AM on Feb. 23, 2010