Lets talk about the great hubby's.

I just wanted to lighten things up and talk about how wonderful my hubby is. I think I have the best guy in the world and I am so lucky to have him. How many of you have great guys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine shampooed carpets last night then sat by me chatting while i relaxed in the tub. It was so sweet. I usually think he is great :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I do!! And I'm so proud of it. He's working full time and in school part time to finish his degree. He said to me just yesterday "I told you I would give you the world and I haven't really worked towards that. Thats going to change." We have NOT had the perfect relationship. In fact if I told our stories on CM most of the comments would have suggested both of us leave each other at some point in our marriage. But marriage is not about going through problems and quiting when you're in it forever.

I must say it takes a great wife to have a great husband so if you're not there, try being great yourself.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have to agree! I have the Best Hubby!! I think it's so great to hear good things about our hard working, dedicated Daddy's and romantic, loving Hubby's/SO's!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I do..He comes home from work so tired and dirty but with the biggest smile on his face to see his two daughters and wife..His whole life has been an up hill battle and he is still such an optimist, he uplifts me constantly.He always gives me praise and thanks me for the small things I do for him..he always shows affection and is generous in the bedroom.He provides us with everything we could want /need then some.I could not be happier.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My husband is Amazing!!!! he's truly one of a kind and LOVES being a father too... and emotional and communicates and is romantic and listens and runs needed errands.. and appreciates that I still end up doing 80% of the household things.. and tells me thank you all the time and I do the same for him. we make a great team!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my husband is wonderful! he will and has done anything for me and for the kids. he works hard to support us and to keep me a sahm. i am greatful for that.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Mine is wonderful too - he does all kinds of things for me. Plus, he is always making me laugh!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My husband is amazing!! I can get so mad at him that I can barely stand it ,but most of the time, we are truly in love. He goes along with whatever I want to do, in big decisions. Our only son together passed away last year so we're adopting now and he couldn't be more excited and helpful through the entire process. He goes along with any crazy idea I seem to come up with. I couldn't ask for a better man!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my bf's wife thinks he's great 2. he still cheats on her but he does all sorts of romantic stuff 4 her so she won't believe he cheats
    Anonymous

• ME!!! he's not perfect but then again neither am I! I think god put us both on this planet to find eachother and live happily ever after :)
    mikeysmomma2007

Answer by mikeysmomma2007 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2010