cute shirts..

hi all!

so i'm looking for some cute but cheap shirts. i love the v-neck shirts and just ordered one from vanity..but the problem is is that i struggle trying to find the right sizes..i'm a xxl (all my weight is in my tummy), but the shirts get stretched and completely hang after an hour of wear, and the xl is a little snug, it works ok but i have to get dark colors to hide the outline of my tummy..so where can i find some cute and cheap shirts online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you are XXL button up the front shirts with stretch fabric look really good. The button front gives an up and down line to take away from width. The stirt opening makes you look slimmer. You can look 10 or more pound slimmer.

I actually have the best luck finding shirts at thrift stores. I like 3/4 length sleeves for spring. Give one a try. I am always getting compliments and people not only think I am slimmer they think I am 10 or more years younger. I'm 53.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2010