Looking for a workout partner... Turbo Jam or other BeachBody users...

Today I got in my Turbo Jam set. I am so excited. But I know myself, I know that after a week or so, I will give up if I don't have anyone but me to answer to... I am looking for someone that can kinda be my partner, someone who needs the same little "push" that I do. Someone that would be willing to commit to at least 2 weeks of daily messages between us and 2 weeks of daily workouts and healthy eating...

Lets make it fun, but be supportive and motivational. A little honest competition wouldn't be bad either...

Who wants to be my buddy??
Is there a group on here where I can go and get this kind of daily support and motivation?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Motivate to get in shape is a group on here :)

Great Group!!
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 12:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i pm'd you..i just became a beach body coach and start our group challenge on the 1st..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• YEAH ... glad to see you got it so quickly. I was just checking order status yesterday.

As your Coach, I am here to help you as much or as little as you want ....there are some GREAT GROUPS on here that can help and Beachbody has WOWY also.

WOWY is the Beachbody virtual "gym" where everyone works out together, offers encouraging words and you can get workout buddies and set up dates/times to workout together. If you "don't show up" your buddies will help keep you on track. Seeing your workouts on the calendar helps also. Don't forget your BEFORE pictures then take one every 4 weeks so you can SEE your progress.

www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

It's a great idea to get others to workout and have that "friendly competition" ... I'm also helping another Mom who just ordered the Turbo Jam. I'm sending her encouragement, recipes, tips etc. I'll message you w/ info. I'm here for you!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Hey, good luck to you! I've been doing Turbo Jam for a couple of years now, and know almost all of the workouts, every move all the way through! They are AWESOME!!! I have lost ALL my extra weight!
    Message me if you ever have any questions or need a pep-talk; I don't work for Beachbody, so I will never try to get you to buy or join anything.
    PS--I was a little lost with Turbo Jam to begin--I'm incredibly NOT dancy or coordinated, so I took extra time with the Learn and Burn routine before moving on to the actual workouts. Perhaps you have more rhythm than I do though :) and can move on faster.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'm just checking to see if you're still Turbo(ing) I love it and would love to have you add me as a workout buddy on teambeachbody.com - Christena Hammes - Blessed and Fit, not sure which one you'd find me under. I hope you're still exercising!
    ChristenaH

Answer by ChristenaH at 12:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2010