whats something i can give my 2yo?

something i could give my 2 yo son that i could maybe have around the house for constipation?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe fruit, especially prunes or prune juice
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• grape juice or prune juice. pediatricians also say that if juices do not work just take their temp analy and it usually causes a bm.
    Anonymous

• I would suggest the website www.pedia-lax.com I have used their products and like them. There is a product recommendation guide But the main thing is that their site has a fair amount of info about constipation and things to help prevent it in the future.
    Anonymous

• Try giving extra water and fruit as the others suggested. Don't do the thermometer thing. It will work on babies but probably not a toddler and just doesn't solve the real problem...
    Anonymous

• Add Benefiber to his cereal or drink. It's tasteless & clear. It's not a stimulant laxative. It works.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Apple juice gives my kid the runs every time. Be careful of a poopy explosion, though, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2010