i think i might be pregnant i have a couple questions

i started my period on the 2nd of this month. i believe i ovulated somewhere between the 13th-16th.my husband and i went on vacation and..lets just say he didnt pull out..the last couple of days 2/22-2/23 i have been feeling weird cramps in my ovaries, my breasts are sore, my face is broken out and i have this heavy feeling in my stomach.usually i dont get pms until 2 or 3 days before my period..im not due for my period until the 2nd of next month. i still have 7 days before my period is due. can any of you ladies help me out. could i be pregnant? and i have a 2yr old daughter. but i felt nothing like this w/ her. i was naseous, couldnt even touch my boobs, sense of smell was out of this world. idk what to think all i know is that this month things have been really weird.

jessielynn649

Asked by jessielynn649 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• first response pregnancy tests now work 6 days before the missed period. try one tomorow,.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You could be or your body is just getting ready to have a period. Sorry not much help.
    Anonymous

• and is it normal to have stretchy cm a week before my period? its like the cm during ovulation. ill test in the am!
    jessielynn649

Answer by jessielynn649 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2010