anyone else?

i just found out i am 20 weeks preganant... is tthis possible? i have had my period i spotted at the time i was supposed to have my peroid this month i go for my depo shot and i am told they can not do it because i am pregant? i never missed a shot! has this happened to any one else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep b/c babies are very common(1 in 100) thats actually better odds than most would think. hey look at it this way you are half way through pregnancy without even knowing or feeling pregnant.......lucky you! most of us have to deal with the full 40 weeks of waiting and feeling like crap. you just found out and you only have 20 weeks left.
    Anonymous

• lol. i had a different take than PP. i would say sorry you missed out on the first half of your pregnancy, but at least you do have the next 20 weeks to enjoy :)

it DOES happen. there is a show on tlc called "i didn't know i was pregnant" and they are moms who didn't realize until they were in labor... so... YES it happens. some women don't have noticeable symptoms, and some have bleeding like a period throughout pregnancy.

congrats and gl!
    Anonymous

• Hey, I didn't know until I missed a fourth month...lol I had been known to miss up to three before. When I missed the fourth, I knew something was up. I took a test at the health clininc. They sent me for an U/S the next day. I was 19 wks and 3 days. LOL I never had a clue.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I was 12 weeks pregnant when i found out, and I was on bc too. its crazy and my mom flipped saying i wasnt taking my pills (i was 21) shes kinda weird about that stuff. From what my ob told me its common
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• yes it can. my old boss was on depo and went in for her shot and couldn't get cause she was pregnant too. i think she was 12 weeks along
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 2:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• congrats your not that far ahead of me im 19 weeks i always new early b/c we were trying but with all 3 of my pregnacies i bleed like a period for the first 6 months so if we were not trying i would have never known so did you get to find out what your haveing i think its so exciteing
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2010