Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I pay taxes on paid surveys!!!!!!!!

I made last year almost $5000 doing paid surveys from but I don't know how to pay taxes on it...Help me..........

Answer Question

Asked by victoria1705 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Call H & R Block, a lot of them will answer your questions for free, just ask to talk to a tax professional. They should be able to help you out.

    Answer by LokisMama at 1:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

  • it will probubly take a 1099 i do the same thing :) if intrested in doing it at another site lemme know :)

    Answer by famedcheeze at 2:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

  • Call the IRS 1-800-829-1040 - Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

    Answer by rkoloms at 3:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

  • Probably as a sub contractor or self employed person. I would see if you can deduct a home office or part of your internet bill.

    Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 3:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

  • Oh look a brand new profile with nothing other than this post. Looks like thinly veiled SPAM to me.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

  • victoria I logged into the program you are doing the surverys but all the ones I have found you have to do free trials that later bill you or you have to pay money to try something. Is this what you do to complete the surveys

    Answer by alba7 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.