I was wondering if there is anyone out there that knows of a online job for a stay at home Mom?

Dee62067

Asked by Dee62067 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• nope, lots of moms would be home if there was. you can babysit and make cash, its about the only way, or you can make and sell things or simply join ebay and sell your stuff, the stuff you dont want anymore
    Anonymous

• bake cookies and sell them
    Anonymous

• You can babysit or have a home daycare. There are some companies that allow you to work from home but they can take a while to find and they may require a quiet room or other things like that. Do not pay for information for at home jobs.

ebay and craigslist are great places to sell items and make some money.

A lot of moms have home businesses. They can earn money and set their own hours etc and not have to report to a boss. If you do decide to do this, make sure you find something that you are passionate about and also make sure it fits your lifestyle. eg don't join a home party company if you can't get out at night to do parties.

I finally found the right fit for me with a company I work almost exclusively online and I don't have to spend all day on the phone explaining it to people.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• try cha cha they are like kgb but kgb is not hiring right now...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i work at home free to join free to earn money if intrested message me :) easy stuff
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 2:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have a list of home based jobs available on my website...

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Look under Work At Home Jobs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Work @ Home Jobs---------------->Click here<-----------------NOT bizs

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do to make money from home. It's not all online, but it's easy, and everyone loves it. I've made some good money with Scentsy. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2010