What is the point of the poke button on FB and other networking sites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i was wondering the same thing
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I have no idea. Some of that Facebook stuff is really silly. It seems that all people do is sit there playing games and doing the Farmville crap.LOL. I check maybe once a day or a few times a week to see if there is anything interesting. Once in a while,one of my friends will post something but they are also too busy to do any "poking" or anything else.
    Anonymous

• sometimes i wonder if people that sit on the computer that are so addicted to farmville....why dont they just have a real one outside thier house? i never understood it but maybe its fun idk.

but anything other then the games then i only do the quizzes but i never think they really say anything about you that is correct because the people that create them have such bad spelling and it throws me off.

i just check in to see whats up with everybody
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2010