What is the worst case of road rage you have witnessed or been a part of?

When I was 18 years old, I had only been driving for about 3 months. I was sitting in a line of traffic when I realized I was in the wrong lane. I cut in front of a huge line of cars and I heard a man yelling at me. It was hot outside, but i rolled up my windows and locked my doors. I was never as scared as I was that day.

crazycatlady66

Asked by crazycatlady66 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some young man cut my friend off in traffic. At the next light my friend got out to tell him how rude he had been by doing that and the young man laughed at him and made some comment like "go away old man" or something and my friend (normally non violent) reached in to the car and snatched the young man's shirt then bitch slapped him. OMG, he never hit anyone in his life!!!! The worst part of that was he was arrested for BURGLARY bc he went "into" the boy's car without permission! He did wrong. He knew that and he was sorry and paid his debt to society (community service and costs) but he lost his job over the arrest. Personally I just yell at people and leave it alone!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It is scary out there. People carry guns and shoot the drivers.
    (But ,hey,lets not take those guns away from anyone,doncha know@@)
    I never even look at other drivers. Who knows what would happen.
    A guy gave me the finger while I was driving carefully in a snow storm...I guess I wasn't driving wrecklessly in the snow and it ticked him off. I did nothing. I am too afraid of the angry drivers...I don't want to be run off the road or shot. Just common sense,ya know.
    Anonymous

• I was in OK driving, passing somebody who was doing a little under the speed limit. I guess that pissed them off so they started tailgating me. They were dangerously close and getting on my nerves, so I brake checked them a few times. The other car passed me, got in front of me, and started going 10 under the speed limit again. I had places to be! So I casually pass them again. While I was passing them, I guess they got pissed off again and wouldnt let me over in the lane. There was construction up ahead, and I needed to be in the right lane, but wasnt going to get stuck behind this person. They paralleled me until the single-lane started. We reached speeds up to 110. I was scared and shaking! I slowed down and got into the single lane, while they flew past me. I dont know if it was a male or female, and I dont know what their problem was. I was also at fault too- I do have road rage. I didnt have anybody with me in the car.
    Anonymous

• I knew a guy who was seriously disturbed...if anyone did anything to him that he did not like, he would try to pull over to fight them. Sometimes, if a car got too close, he would use that as an excuse to bump them and then make them think it was their fault.
    He blackmailed a group of people once, because they didn't have insurance. He told them to give him $500 right then, or he would call the cops...and HE was the one at fault.
    Disgusting excuse for a human being...
    Anonymous

• OOO...in a HUGE intersection by the mall, we were on our way to eat and there were two cars that had been chasing each other down through the mall and screaming at each other (aparently carried over from a fight inside) well one guy went partially through the red light and the mustang took off much faster and blocked him in, and started doing doughnuts around the guy!! It was absolutely hilarious. I have no idea what started it...but to witness something like that was funny. It looked like something off of TV. I was glad no one ran through the light and got hurt by them!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2010