TV in preschool?

I will not choose one that has one. I will be paying them to teach our daughter not let her watch TV. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I know a preschool will hardly use it if they do. Because they have rules to follow. I have had my DD in a preschool that had a TV. They only used it where there was bad weather or ever great once in a while they would have a day they watch a special video.

Anonymous

• our schools tv is only on during afternoon time when the parents are picking up.. but during nap they use the dvd for classical music... i dont have an issue..my daughters are brilliant so i have no need to bitch..
    Anonymous

• Admittedly, I'd never heard of preschool having a TV. The ones I looked at for my son don't have any. I probably wouldn't have picked one that did...
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of a TV in a preschool! I wouldn't send my child to a school that needed a tv as entertainment - they are only there 1/2 day (if it's more than 1/2 day I consider that daycare, which is different)

Answer by missanc at 8:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I work in an all day preschool and we don't have tvs, we have one but it isnt to be used its for prestions(sp) ,fire fighters, dentel professions

All day the kids ar learning, not only in am, Plus there is the social and emtional learning they get from the other kids
    Anonymous